Has a teacher ever helped or inspired you? If you’ve ever thought of inspiring others and making an impact by becoming a teacher – whether it be from pre-k to high school or history to special education, the College of Education’s nationally recognized programs will prepare you for your career.
- Nationally and regionally rankings in teacher education and counseling
- On-campus k-8th lab school
- Cohort based programs build significant learning community among students
- Avatar lab and significant hands on focus ensure preparation
- Service learning opportunities through specific courses, internships and field experiences